Are you an enthusiastic writer? Are you a subject expert on travel, health & fitness, finance, technology, home décor and related aspects? Dioptra News is looking for you! We are now inviting guest posts and content creators to contribute to our budding blog, and we are open to ideas and feedback. Contributions to Dioptra News are subject to approval, and we request applying authors to read through the various requirements listed below –
- All contents should be at least 500+ words or above. This is excluding the title. We appreciate long and detailed contents, and if possible, please use bullet pointers, sub headings and small paragraphs, which make a content more readable for the masses.
- All contents submitted to Dioptra News must be related to one or more these categories – travel, health & fitness, finance, technology, home décor. Do not write vague, unrelated contents.
- Our team has the sole right to accept, reject and edit submitted contents as per the requirements of our blog. Once submitted and published, the content remains the sole property of Dioptra News and cannot be formatted, edited, published, reused, reedited, in form or manner, without our explicit content.
- We only offer one backlink per post. Affiliate links are not allowed at this point. Please note that we only accept links to websites and blogs that are in sync with the niche of Dioptra News. Please do not submit contents that have links to other segments and categories.
- It may take a while to review your post. Kindly be patient. Our editors are at work, and if you post is accepted and published, you will be informed. We do not accept promotional contents, barring a few exceptions.
- Topics are subject to approval. Please note that all contents submitted to Dioptra News must be in US English only. We appreciate authors, who can enlist sources and materials of their contents at the end of the blog.
- Please submit one post at a time. We will review each post based on the actual content. It may take a few days for your post to get updated. Dioptra News strives to maintain transparency and uniqueness. All posts and contents submitted to us should be free of plagiarism and must be 100% genuine, freshly-written, and original.
For anything else related to writing contents for us, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to help.